Jeans Reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeans Reviews

When you've made a purchase, tell us all about it. What did you buy? How did it fit? Have you worn it very much? Was the fabric any good? What did you like about it? Could it have been better? Would you recommend it to others?

Hi Tim,
    i have been wearing women's jeans for about 10 years. I discovered the fit and comfort of women's jeans quite by accident in a thrift shop. I use to buy all my jeans at thrift shops. Then a few years ago I started trying on new jeans. I really like Express Barely Boot cut. They come in 10 Long, my size. They have stretch and soft deniim. They fit slim up top and the boot cut is a little less than a regular boot cut. Guys that don't like skinny jeans should give these a try.

Comment

Charlie,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Express has a local retail store and I may give your recommendation a try. Do you recall what type of rise the Barely Boot cut style has. I'm pretty much saturated with skinny jeans and am looking for something new. Are there styles in addition to bootcut that you would recommend?

Thanks,

Tim

Comment

Tim,

The barely boot cut comes in a medium and low rise. They are on sale right now. You may want to try on the skinny jeans too. I put on a pair and loved them but don't have the guts to wear them.

i also really like Levi's 714 straight leg and 314 straight leg. They are both stretchy and feel wonderful.

Let me know what you think.

Charlie

Comment

Working...
        X