Size Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size Guide

Hi Guys, I'm a size 34W and 32L in men jeans. What size should I buy in girls jeans. Looking to get a pair from topshop?

Hi! Welcome to the forum! The general rule is size down 2 from your men's size. For example, if you're a size 30 in men's, try a 28 in women's, however Topshop does run quite small so maybe size down one and try a 32? It really depends on what style of jean you are buying and the fabric content, but perhaps you could order a 30 and 32 waist and return the one that doesn't fit?

Comment

Hi. When I get girl's jeans then mostly I go down 2 inches but it depends on the fit. If they are low cut girls' jeans which fit me best then I go down 4 inches. Topshop is great if it's a bigger one where there's a Topman too as they are fine about you taking them to the men's to try them on - then I take 3 sizes. I find it's just luck when trying girls' jeans !

Comment

Thanks guys for the replies. I have been buying the super spray on jeans from Topman, but I find the knees get baggy so I was looking into buying the girls ones or even trying them on to see how they fit.

Comment

Originally posted by gob666 View Post
          Thanks guys for the replies. I have been buying the super spray on jeans from Topman, but I find the knees get baggy so I was looking into buying the girls ones or even trying them on to see how they fit.
          Good luck with it! Let us know how you get on!

Comment

Hi Lorna, thanks for the help, I bought Sydney Jeans from Topshop 30L 30W and fit like a glove. Will definitely be buying my skinny jeans from Topshop from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by gob666 View Post
              Hi Lorna, thanks for the help, I bought Sydney Jeans from Topshop 30L 30W and fit like a glove. Will definitely be buying my skinny jeans from Topshop from now on.
              So glad they worked out for you! That's great news!

Comment

Working...
              X