• Show
Clear All

Matt those look really cool!!

Comment

• Matt
      Matt commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks Lorna!

Hi Matt, They look pretty good especially from back but they have a few too many creases for me. I like my jeans to be like a second skin with no creases except at knees (and ankles if they're a bit long) and real tight ankles like TM super sprays or Dr. Denim muscle fit
    Though I like the look of white jeans I always wonder where I'd wear them and think they'd be so easy to get dirty.
    Have you thought of jet black TM super sprays? They go with everything from a shirt with a collar to a rock band t-shirt. I got them as TM do them online in 26 waist (though as they've a low waist it measures about 27 inches) and in all leg lengths.
    W

Comment

• Matt
      Matt commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Billy, thanks, TM should do a Super Spray on in white!, in fact I ordered a pair of black SS 26w XS yesterday !!, so will try then on next week- will post pics then, as you prob guessed I like wearing shirts with my super skinny jeans (and Chelsea boots too!), cheers Matt

The VenDettas, were ordered last week. Over the weekend I have washed them and yes they are more snug which gives them a better fit. They are more roomier in the thigh and butt, which is beneficial to those of us who bike , leg-press, or run.

Comment

• Matt
      Matt commented
      Editing a comment
      looking good

Topman SS 26XS - trying them on today - more pics to follow Click image for larger version

Name:	image_211.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	27506

Comment

• Black Stallion
      Black Stallion commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool wear them with pride, and dignity, and never mind those naysayers.

• Matt
      Matt commented
      Editing a comment
      Indeed, absolutely!

• Vlad
      Vlad commented
      Editing a comment
      Good looking.
      Wear it with confidence.
      I dress these + shirts in a red and black cage.

Here are some skinnies from Asos, these are a little more rigid. But a nice dark casual blue

Comment

• Ricky
      Ricky commented
      Editing a comment
      They look good !

• Vlad
      Vlad commented
      Editing a comment
      Good looking.
      The color is good.
      I like

Ok, so I just ordered SS skinnies from Nimes, and views or comments, or opinions.
    I think it’s pretty sad that I have to order clothes from outside the states.

Comment

• Ricky
      Ricky commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Black Stallion,Ii feel the same way.I have tried a lot of stores and web sites in the U S with little success.The only thing you can buy is women's skinnys which can be embarrassing.That is why I love ASOS and this blog to keep me informed of what I want.If you haven't seen my post on Dr Denim shadow grey extreme on ASOS you must try them.They are the skinniest I have found.Anyway , keep up the fight.We are the COOL GUYS !

• Matt
      Matt commented
      Editing a comment
      you certainly are!!!!

• Vlad
      Vlad commented
      Editing a comment
      Ricky and Black Stallion
      I agree with you.
      I am very uncomfortable to order from abroad jeans.
      I'm looking for maximum tight, soft, no folds.
      Thanks to the blog for the tips.
      I like what it looks like:
      Dr Denim Dixy Extreme Muscle Jeans Grey Lush Shadow
      Topmen SS
      NîMES Super Skinny Spray

Hey Vlad , The great thing about ASOS is in every shipment the include a return shipping label .I have used this a few times by ordering 2 sizes and returning the one that was not to my liking ,no hassle..

Comment

Hey everyone, here is my version of double denim with Dr Denim skinnys.

Comment

I just got my spray only from Nimes.

Comment

• Ricky
          Ricky commented
          Editing a comment
          How is the fit ?

They fit pretty good, they have more room in the butt, thighs, crotch more stretch for muscles. I must say I like them.

Comment

Good to hear my friend,keep up the spray on style !!

Comment

Working...
          X