Skinniest Jeans Vote!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skinniest Jeans Vote!

I am well in to the super-spray skinny jeans thing, but I was thinking of all those skinny jeans which are the 'skinniest' of all, i.e. which are most like a second skin - really interested to know your vote… !,

Would this need to be men's or women's jeans for men?

Comment

• Matt
      Matt commented
      Editing a comment
      aimed at men - but the very skinniest second skin fit from either men's or women's brands...

Click image for larger version

Name:	C11VfbnXEAA66lW.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	26458
    For me is is at the moment a toss up my Nimes light blue or the new Luxe London dark blue because the are both my skinniest.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by paulkli; 07-07-2017, 05:31 PM.

Comment

My black Dr Denim Kissy Extreme Super Skinny have tightest ankle ( 8.5 inch ) so I rate them my skinniest - £16 on ASOS BTW but mistake on ASOS site - they are jet black not washed
      http://www.asos.com/dr-denim/dr-deni...ck/prd/6752413

Comment

• Matt
        Matt commented
        Editing a comment
        like the look of these!!!… do you have other shades/colours? - these are the common for guys and girls right?
        Last edited by Matt; 07-25-2017, 07:01 PM.

• billythefish
        billythefish commented
        Editing a comment
        Today I'm in Black Ice acid wash Dr Denim Kissy jeans which ASOS sold for guys too. They are super stretchy so go down at least a size. In Topman Super Sprays I wear 28W but in Dr Denim Kissy I wear XS

cool!, acid wash is a great style- any pictures?, thanks for comment about sizing asI was going to ask about the sizing comparison!!, I would be XS too...

Comment

These are the new TopMan biker jeans

Comment

I have found Topman super sprays the best. I wear 30x30 and I also have black 28x28

Comment

Here are some of my TM collection. I just received my VenDetta super skinny jeans today. Very comfortable
            Last edited by Black Stallion; 10-18-2017, 03:29 AM.

Comment

• Ricky
              Ricky commented
              Editing a comment
              You look GREAT !!!

These are most of my TM collection mostly SS. I just received vendetta skinny jeans today very comfortable.

Comment

I wore my white spray on From Topman today with a white deep V Neck tee, and black Nike Cortez. Unfortunately the fashion is not popular here in the States of America. But I like the look, amd I make the ensemble look damn good.

Comment

• Ricky
                Ricky commented
                Editing a comment
                I hear you.I am also one of the few in my area of Florida wearing sprayons but It's the look I want and I will continue to be fashion forward !

• Matt
                Matt commented
                Editing a comment
                glad you guys are taking the lead !!

You're a brave guy to wear white! Not many do!

Comment

Not going to lie, I was nervous the whole day. I didn’t want. To get dirty. Literally tip toed around all day.

Comment

• Matt
                  Matt commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They look amazing!, thanks for adding the picks, are you wearing them again soon ??
                  Last edited by Matt; 10-18-2017, 09:30 PM.

yeah, I will wear them often, after all I’m only getting older. I just don’t want to get anything on them

Comment

Comment

Joining a trend perhaps, I tried the white spray on from topman today... go on let me know what you think!! (I quite like them!)
                    Last edited by Matt; 10-19-2017, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Ricky
                      Ricky commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It is starting to cool off a bit which is good for me as i like wearing my skinnys with leather jackets and boots.

• Ricky
                      Ricky commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hey Matt, Iwas just on ASOS and saw new Dr Denim in grey shadow with 5% spandex. Ordering NOW !

• Matt
                      Matt commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi Ricky - they look AWESome!!!
                  Working...
                  X