What is your favorite pair of jeans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite pair of jeans?

I'd love to know what everyone's favorite pair of jeans they own right now is? Post a pic if you want!

That's a tough one for me as I have a mixture of jeans that I rotate regularly. Mostly my Citizens of Humanity Rocket Crop in Aura and my Hudson Barbara in Hideaway are the ones I'm loving at the moment, as well as the PAIGE Verdugo Transcend in Black Shadow. It's changing all the time though. What are yours? I did a post on this as well a while back, selecting my top 10 favourite pairs! Link is just below and there's a photo of my Citizens too!

http://thejeansblog.com/denim-roundu...um-jeans-ever/

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_55.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	322.3 KB
ID:	64

Comment

I have a pair of Levi's 505 jeans that are my favorite at the moment. The combo of the wash and fit make them my best pair so far.

Comment

An awesomely mean pair of jet black Cheap Monday Him Sprays. Skin tight n cool but thick enough to be wearable in cold Newcastle.

Comment

• Lorna
          Lorna commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you have a photo of them on you?

for me its got to be the Topman Super-Spray, pic attached
        Attached Files

Comment

• Lorna
          Lorna commented
          Editing a comment
          I still love them!

For me it is my NîMES LTD Super Skinny Spray on Jeans in light blue. I got them when I first saw the company appear with spray on skinny jeans. It seems now I can’t get them anymore because they changed the styles. I have 2 pair ordered of the super spray stretch skinny denim from Luxe London clothing to see if they have that fit.
        Due to myself, imposed jeans spending limit I’ll order the TOPMAN Super Spray-On Skinny Fit Jeans next month. I had to impose a spending limit because I was running out of space and at the height of my spree I counted 65 pair. I did need to weed out the ones that were just too tight to sit down in like my New Look Extreme Super Skinny. The there were some the felt like they were just a smaller size with the wrong size label.

Comment

• Lorna
          Lorna commented
          Editing a comment
          Those look so good! What a fantastic skinny fit! Like the wash too!

Here is both pair of my new Luxe London jeans. I bought them one size down in this case 30x30. Not bad. Comfortable. the dark grey stretch more that the blue. i think i might be able to go down another size to get the tightest fit
        Last edited by paulkli; 07-01-2017, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• Matt
          Matt commented
          Editing a comment
          hey Paul, how do they compare to other super-spray jeans?...

• Lorna
          Lorna commented
          Editing a comment
          Those are SUPER skinny and awesome!

• paulkli
          paulkli commented
          Editing a comment
          after the first wash the blue are tighter because 93% cotton. If they get tighter they might be too tight to wear fro a long time.

They are a lighter weight material. good for hot weather. Today i am wearing the black/blue all day so i'll report later.

Comment

Her is the dark blue Luxe London after 1 wash. A bit tighter

Comment

• Lorna
            Lorna commented
            Editing a comment
            Very cool!

• billythefish
            billythefish commented
            Editing a comment
            Like the look of these. Extreme skinny. Must check them out

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_109.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	26988

super-sray from Topman… (PS shirt, chelsea boots and tie.. in fact everything else... was from ASOS …)

Comment

Are they acid wash, Matt? Look cool. Would like to see a standing pic.

Comment

• Matt
              Matt commented
              Editing a comment
              hi billy,thanks!, they certainly are acid wash, I posted some more pics on the 'what are you wearing today post' of me in these during the last few days, let me know what you think...Matt

Here are the newest Luxe London dark blue 28R. Their smallest. Love how they feel. Denim is very stretchy so it is comfortable. All day is no issue.

Last edited by paulkli; 08-07-2017, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• paulkli
              paulkli commented
              Editing a comment
              I like them alot.

Extreme skinny fit. Cool.

Comment

• Matt
              Matt commented
              Editing a comment
              can't beat extreme skinny ... what are your current fav denims Billy?

Sorry it's a bit late. My new favourites are my new inky black TM super sprays in size 26S: super tight n ultra stretch, ankles just under 9 inch, low waist: 8 inch rise at front measuring 27.5 inches as sits on hips below waist. Stretchy to wear all day but so tight they look ice cool with suede Chelsea boots and long sleeve roll neck top. Got 20% off as my student wife ordered them.
            If I'd replied last week I'd have said Cheap Monday Him Sprays in jet black size "26-27" but now TM are doing 26W we'll have to see.

Comment

• Matt
              Matt commented
              Editing a comment
              didn't know T-M were doing 26 waist - need to check them out!! - can you send a link. Chelsea boots with SS are def the coolest!

Link to Topman black Super Sprays which are in 26R 26S and 26XS . Note the 26s are at bottom of drop down after the big sizes as they added the 26 waist to the range recently. A fabulous pair of extreme ultra skinnies. Wearing them tonight.

Comment

• Matt
              Matt commented
              Editing a comment
              very cool!!
          Working...
          X