What do you wear for work.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you wear for work.

I wanted to ask everyone what denim or jeans do you wear while working.

For me I am a artist I do painting jobs my favorite denim that does to work with me is Diesel Darron 8B2. And I guess people won't be able to tell its a 8B2 wash from Diesel because its all messed up. But I felt its more a story of me and this denim makes its cool in the memories.

How about you guys post it up!!!

Last edited by autavias; 01-01-2017, 10:08 AM.

Those look really pretty with all the paint on them, I love that!

Since I am a full time blogger and run the sites, I can wear whatever denim I feel like wearing as I work from home, so I don't have a particular working pair unfortunately

Comment

Those are amazing jeans! Unfortunately for my day job I can't wear denim. I'm stuck in slacks. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Lorna View Post
        Those look really pretty with all the paint on them, I love that!

Since I am a full time blogger and run the sites, I can wear whatever denim I feel like wearing as I work from home, so I don't have a particular working pair unfortunately
        Any favorite ones or it more than one. Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by The Denim Dude View Post
          Those are amazing jeans! Unfortunately for my day job I can't wear denim. I'm stuck in slacks. Haha
          Yeah its sad for some people that there company only allow slacks to work.

Comment

Originally posted by autavias View Post

Any favorite ones or it more than one. Hehe
            Definitely more than one lol, I've got a whole list of about 20 favourites!

Comment

I'm interested to get anyone's thoughts on this, if one is allowed to wear jeans to work in an office setting, do you think it's okay to wear a medium to lighter wash of denim, or does a darker wash better lend itself to being "dressed up" in the office?

Comment

• autavias
                autavias commented
                Editing a comment
                I guess from what I've seen it should be dark wash, raw denim or a black jeans will make it look appropriate for a office setting. A lighter wash looks unprofessional for an office setting.
            Working...
            X