Back Pocket Designs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Pocket Designs

Just curious to know what some of your favorite back pocket designs on a pair of jeans are. Obviously the back pocket is one of the best if not the best way to distinguish jeans. My personal favorite is the iconic arcuate on a pair of Levi's. My second favorite would be the S design that Silver jeans had on their denim in the late 90s/early 00s. Of course Lee, Wrangler and Lucky have good back pocket designs as well. What are some of your favorites?
    Attached Files

That's a really good topic! Mine used to be the old Rock & Republic back pockets back in the day, with the R's. I used to think those were so cool! Then I went on to love the Diesel Matic pockets, some of those were amazing! But now, I think I mostly just like the plain ones, or the simply stitch line. I do still think the AG signature is very cool though, and obviously Levi's is iconic so I will always love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorna View Post
      That's a really good topic! Mine used to be the old Rock & Republic back pockets back in the day, with the R's. I used to think those were so cool! Then I went on to love the Diesel Matic pockets, some of those were amazing! But now, I think I mostly just like the plain ones, or the simply stitch line. I do still think the AG signature is very cool though, and obviously Levi's is iconic so I will always love it!
      Cool! I like the stitching on Diesel jeans as well. I'm the same way, I prefer simplicity. Sometimes there is too much going on with back pocket design. I've never been a big fan of studded jean pockets and that type of thing.

Comment

Working...
      X