Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your all time favourite Diesel Jeans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What are your all time favourite Diesel Jeans?

    I would love to know what your all time favourite Diesel Jeans are, from anytime up until now!

  • #2
    Hard to say, but my fav of 2016 blue eycons are teppies 0850 stretch : ) anyone seen the 2017 blueeycons anywhere?

    Comment


    • #3
      My favorite fit all time is the Thanaz and my favorite wash is the 61e. Love those jeans.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Riptide09 View Post
        My favorite fit all time is the Thanaz and my favorite wash is the 61e. Love those jeans.
        I loved 61E! I had them in Lowky! Do you have a picture of your Thanaz 61E? I'd love to see!

        Originally posted by Chaser View Post
        Hard to say, but my fav of 2016 blue eycons are teppies 0850 stretch : ) anyone seen the 2017 blueeycons anywhere?
        Those ones are really pretty! I will see if I can get in touch with Diesel and find out what the new Blue Eycons are!
        Last edited by Lorna; 11-30-2016, 07:48 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Lorna View Post

          I loved 61E! I had them in Lowky! Do you have a picture of your Thanaz 61E? I'd love to see!

          I've tried uploading pictures from my phone but it says it is over the size limit. And that was just a standard photo from my iPhone. Sorry

          Comment


          • Lorna
            Lorna commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh sorry, that's a shame. The photos are almost 2mb on iPhone which is too big it seems. Hopefully you can resize them at some point!

        • #6
          My favourite jeans are the classic Zathan 772, 770, 70L and Slammer 61x. I did have a soft spot for Zathan and Viker 71J (Original run with the hand distressing instead of machine).

          Personally I don’t think Diesel have created any washes in recent times anywhere nearly as good, which is a shame.

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by Adam View Post
            My favourite jeans are the classic Zathan 772, 770, 70L and Slammer 61x. I did have a soft spot for Zathan and Viker 71J (Original run with the hand distressing instead of machine).

            Personally I don’t think Diesel have created any washes in recent times anywhere nearly as good, which is a shame.
            61X was an amazing wash wasn't it! I had it in Blizz and Cuddy! Loved 71J too!

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by Lorna View Post

              61X was an amazing wash wasn't it! I had it in Blizz and Cuddy! Loved 71J too!
              I LOVE my Thanaz 71J. One of my favorites.

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by Riptide09 View Post

                I LOVE my Thanaz 71J. One of my favorites.
                Those were a great pair too, the back pocket embroidery was fantastic. Do you have a pair that's got lots of holes or a pair that's more subtle?

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by Adam View Post

                  Those were a great pair too, the back pocket embroidery was fantastic. Do you have a pair that's got lots of holes or a pair that's more subtle?
                  Its got a few holes in it but I think they are fairly subtle.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    73j, 8ne, 8bt, 74y

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      I would say its really hard to choose love them all......But love these Dragons back pocket !!!



                      72C 71G 8GZ 61E

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        More of my Favorite
                        Zac Efron Collection



                        Diesel Thanaz 73J
                        Diesel Thanaz 8DK
                        Diesel Thanaz 8SV
                        Diesel Thavar 8W7

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Gosh I remember all those jeans of his from when I used to blog them! I loved the 73J the most, followed by 8DK. I owned both of those washes in Matic back in the day! 8W7 was also a favourite of mine!

                          Comment


                          • autavias
                            autavias commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Guess got all the info from you back then at DB blogs. hehe

                        • #15
                          I loved 8W7 in Thavar, I used to wear those a lot.

                          I managed to find some pics of my Slammer 73J too!



                          Comment


                          • autavias
                            autavias commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Nice one for a Slammer 73J thumbs up
                        Working...
                        X