Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your all time favourite Diesel Jeans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your all time favourite Diesel Jeans?

I would love to know what your all time favourite Diesel Jeans are, from anytime up until now!

Hard to say, but my fav of 2016 blue eycons are teppies 0850 stretch : ) anyone seen the 2017 blueeycons anywhere?

Comment

My favorite fit all time is the Thanaz and my favorite wash is the 61e. Love those jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Riptide09 View Post
        My favorite fit all time is the Thanaz and my favorite wash is the 61e. Love those jeans.
        I loved 61E! I had them in Lowky! Do you have a picture of your Thanaz 61E? I'd love to see!

Originally posted by Chaser View Post
        Hard to say, but my fav of 2016 blue eycons are teppies 0850 stretch : ) anyone seen the 2017 blueeycons anywhere?
        Those ones are really pretty! I will see if I can get in touch with Diesel and find out what the new Blue Eycons are!
        Last edited by Lorna; 11-30-2016, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorna View Post

I loved 61E! I had them in Lowky! Do you have a picture of your Thanaz 61E? I'd love to see!

I've tried uploading pictures from my phone but it says it is over the size limit. And that was just a standard photo from my iPhone. Sorry

Comment

• Lorna
            Lorna commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh sorry, that's a shame. The photos are almost 2mb on iPhone which is too big it seems. Hopefully you can resize them at some point!

My favourite jeans are the classic Zathan 772, 770, 70L and Slammer 61x. I did have a soft spot for Zathan and Viker 71J (Original run with the hand distressing instead of machine).

Personally I don’t think Diesel have created any washes in recent times anywhere nearly as good, which is a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
            My favourite jeans are the classic Zathan 772, 770, 70L and Slammer 61x. I did have a soft spot for Zathan and Viker 71J (Original run with the hand distressing instead of machine).

Personally I don’t think Diesel have created any washes in recent times anywhere nearly as good, which is a shame.
            61X was an amazing wash wasn't it! I had it in Blizz and Cuddy! Loved 71J too!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorna View Post

61X was an amazing wash wasn't it! I had it in Blizz and Cuddy! Loved 71J too!
              I LOVE my Thanaz 71J. One of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by Riptide09 View Post

I LOVE my Thanaz 71J. One of my favorites.
                Those were a great pair too, the back pocket embroidery was fantastic. Do you have a pair that's got lots of holes or a pair that's more subtle?

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post

Those were a great pair too, the back pocket embroidery was fantastic. Do you have a pair that's got lots of holes or a pair that's more subtle?
                  Its got a few holes in it but I think they are fairly subtle.

Comment

73j, 8ne, 8bt, 74y

Comment

I would say its really hard to choose love them all......But love these Dragons back pocket !!!

72C 71G 8GZ 61E

Comment

More of my Favorite
                        Zac Efron Collection

Diesel Thanaz 73J
                        Diesel Thanaz 8DK
                        Diesel Thanaz 8SV
                        Diesel Thavar 8W7

Comment

Gosh I remember all those jeans of his from when I used to blog them! I loved the 73J the most, followed by 8DK. I owned both of those washes in Matic back in the day! 8W7 was also a favourite of mine!

Comment

• autavias
                            autavias commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Guess got all the info from you back then at DB blogs. hehe

I loved 8W7 in Thavar, I used to wear those a lot.

I managed to find some pics of my Slammer 73J too!

Comment

• autavias
                            autavias commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Nice one for a Slammer 73J thumbs up
                        Working...
                        X